WisCase is a free portal providing fact-based social and business research content, using court case search (below) and related materials.

Our patented service is now in development and closed to general access. Public launch is expected in 2017.

We appreciate your questions and comments, and will notify you per your request when we open to the public.

To learn more or join our mailing list please contact wiscaseinfo@gmail.com

Thank you — more information appears below.

Important notices for use of WisCase.com or Wisconsin Circuit Court Access (WCCA), a government service which may also provide information relevant to your search at wcca.wicourts.gov

Notice to Employers: It may be a violation of state law to discriminate against a job applicant because of an arrest or conviction record. Generally speaking, an employer may refuse to hire an applicant on the basis of a conviction only if the circumstances of the conviction substantially relate to the particular job. For more information, see Wisconsin Statute 111.335 and the Department of Workforce Development's publication Arrest and Conviction Records under the Law.

Publication of court information on other websites: Wisconsin Circuit Court Access (WCCA) is not responsible for court case information that is published on other websites. Any business or website offering to remove court case information for payment is not connected to WCCA or to any circuit court. Wisconsin circuit courts do not accept payment to remove court case information from the website. Payment to another organization will not cause court case information to be removed from the WCCA website.

Accuracy: The official recordkeepers for the circuit courts are the clerk of circuit court, the register in probate, and the juvenile court clerk in each county. The information contained on the WCCA website has been entered by the official recordkeepers in each county. Information technology staff cannot modify the court data on the WCCA website. If you believe data displayed on this website is incorrect, please click here for instructions on how to request an error correction. You may also contact the circuit court where the case is filed.

Copyright © 2014-2017. All Rights Reserved.